Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Getting there

The gap between where I am now and where I know my heart belongs is closing somewhat.

That's really really good, because I really need it.

I don't think anybody reads this blog of mine anymore, but I write for my own edification.

It's 11:11pm (my lucky all-auspicious number) and I should go to bed to carry on my success's, but I just wanted to say that I have hope that this could lead to something.

Something like a life in the mode of Goodness.

Sleep early. Rise Early. Chant nicely. Work nicely. Life becomes sweet.

I regret having had to come through so many impurities to get here, and having subjected so many people to my struggles along the way. To think it's all over is laughable, but I hope to minimize my self-conscious befoolments by being genuinely humble and not just prentending to be (which leads to embarrassing situations, which if I were really humble, wouldn't be embarrassing)....

Anyways, now you know why I don't write so often.

It takes a good darn long time for me to make some tangible progress to write about.

Otherwise it's all lamentable what I've got to say.

I feel like there's so many wonderful things going on, and I'm doing lots of them, and there's worlds on the balance, and we're going to save them, but while doing so, everything seems to rest on my ability to control my senses and mind and focus on hearing and chanting nicely.

Good realization.

Now to realize it.. off to bed!

Jaya Jagannatha

No comments: