Saturday, December 11, 2010

Back to the old drawing board


It's been a good long while since I've done any drawing etc.

Whipped this up today waiting for stuff to download.

I'll start doodling more to get my skills up and eventually start doing concept art work for a project my friends and I are working on: The Vedic Universe Compendium, which details all the people, places, things with facts and figures from the Vedas, to serve as a resource to create all manner of media.

(:

Srila Prabhupada wanted his artist devotees to do 6-12 drawings a day! So let's get sketching!

This was done in Autodesk Sketchbook, with a little photoshopping to make it look organic.

If you are an artist, get a mac, get a wacom intuos tablet (6x8 is good), autodesk sketchbook, and photoshop. Your imagination now has no limits.

No comments: