Thursday, July 22, 2004

The Grandiosity of Being Krsna's Servant

Although I aspire to be humble, and I aspire to transcend the lower modes of nature, still when I attempt to conquer over the stringent laws of material nature I am baffled time and again. It is not possible to overcome them because they are energies of Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and who can think to ever overcome Him? But simply by associating even a little bit with His dear devotees, all these 'miseries' of lust and pride and anger are melted away into sheer joy and ecstasy by hearing of their wonderful activities serving the mission and desire of the Lord. My only hope for perfection is to make my desire one with the Lords and to humbly serve His devotees with patience, faith and unswerving devotion and enthusiasm.

What more is there? Everything's Perfect. I love Krsna. He is always taking great care of me.

"If one tries to spread Krsna consciousness all over the world, he should be understood to be performing the best welfare activity. The Lord is automatically very pleased with him. If the Lord is pleased with him, what is left for him to achieve? If one has been recognized by the Lord, even if he does not ask the Lord for anything, the Lord, who is within everyone, supplies him whatever he wants." [Srimad Bhagavatam, purport 8.7.44]

No comments: